I am that and that I am (E/DE/F)

I am thy and Thy is me. I am that and that is me. In me my existence lives, loves, flowers, expands, extends and explores. I am the explorer of my enlightening ways of being, becoming, believing to becoming, my way of being, being human being, walking on the path of the meditative mind, silencing the thoughts, the neverending sources of multiple, multidimensional thinking I silence it. I sit in a meditation with a meditative way, the meditation on Himalaya, the meditation at Matterhorn. I get light within me, I remove all the darkness with the divine light, the thoughts, which wanders as a cloud in my mind with the meditation, Shiva Dhyan Yoga, with being me with myself, being me with my breath.
I love my prana, where the existence of sky comes in my sky with the air, light, vibrations, the synergy harmony inner vibrations awakening. I am that and that I am. I am the sky. My inner sky matches, does the nature mirroring with the outer sky. I am thy and thy is in me.
In me this world exists, the existence, eternal is in me. In me the existence eternal dance with my soul. My soul, which is prana, which is a living grace of that divine nature, that divine higher consciousness. I am consciousness of my being, being in connection with thy. Because I exist, I am. Because I know, I exist. I am my consciousness, which is my soul, and my soul and self and my breath I watch with a watchfulness, witnessing.
Om Namah Shivaya

DE:
Shiva Guruji sagt: Ich bin ER und ER bin ich. Ich bin Das und Das ist mich. In mir lebt die Schöpfung, liebt, erblüht, expandiert, weitet sich aus und erforscht. Ich bin ein Entdecker meiner erleuchtenden Wege des Seins, des Werdens, des Glaubens zum Werden, mein Weg des Seins, Mensch sein, auf dem Weg des meditativen Geistes. Ich bringe die Gedanken zum Schweigen, die endlosen Quelles des vielfachen, multidimensionalen Denkens. Ich bin in der Meditation auf eine meditative Art und Weise, die Meditation im Himalaya, die Meditation beim Matterhorn. Ich empfange Licht in mir, entferne die Dunkelheit mit dem göttlichen Licht, entferne die Gedanken, welche als Wolke in meinem Geist wandern, mit der Shiva Dhyan Yoga Meditation, dadurch, dass ich mit mir selbst bin, mit meinem Atem bin.
Ich liebe mein Prana, wo die Schöpfung des Himmels in meinen Himmel kommt mit der Luft, dem Licht, Vibrationen, die Synergie, Harmonie, Inneren Vibrationen, das Aufwachen, Erwecken. Ich bin das und das bin ich. Ich bin der Himmel. Mein innerer Himmel entspricht, widerspiegelt die Natur des äusseren Himmels. Ich bin ER und ER ist in mir.
In mir existiert die Welt, die ewige Schöpfung ist in mir. In mir tanzt die ewige Schöpfung mit meiner Seele. Meine Seele, die Prana, die Lebenskraft ist, welche eine lebendige Gnade dieser göttlichen Natur ist, des göttlichen, höheren Bewusstseins. Ich bin das Bewusstsein meines Wesens, in Verbindung mit Ihm. Weil ich existiere, bin ich. Weil ich weiss, existiere ich. Ich bin mein Bewusstsein, das meine Seele ist und ich beobachte meine Seele, mein Selbst mit Wachsamkeit, als Zeuge.
Om Namah Shivaya

Français:
Om Namah Shivaya Shiva Guruji dit:
Je suis Lui et Lui c’est moi. Je suis ça et ça c’est moi. En moi mon existence vit, aime, fleurit, s’élargit, étend et explore. Je suis l’explorateur de mes façons illuminatrices d’être, de devenir, de croire, de devenir, ma façon d’être, d’être être humain, de marcher sur le chemin de l’esprit méditatif, réduisant au silence les sources inépuisables des pensées multiples et multidimensionnels. Je suis dans la méditation de manière méditative, la méditation au Himalaya, au Cervin. Je reçois de la lumière en moi, j’enlève l’obscurité avec la lumière divine. J’enlève les pensées, qui vagabondent comme une nuage dans mon esprit, avec la méditation, le Shiva Dhyan Yoga, en étant moi avec moi-même, en étant moi-même avec mon souffle.
J’aime mon prana, où l’existence du ciel vient dans mon ciel avec l’air, la lumière, les vibrations, la synergie, harmonie, les vibrations intérieures, l’éveil. Ça je suis et je suis ça. Je suis le ciel. Mon ciel intérieur correspond, est miroir de la nature avec le ciel extérieur. Je suis lui et lui c’est moi.
En moi le monde existe, l’existence éternelle est. en moi. En moi l’existence éternelle danse avec mon âme. Mon âme, qui est prana, qui est une grâce vivante de la nature divine, c’est conscience divine et supérieure. Je suis la conscience de mon être, en étant en connexion avec lui. Parce que j’existe, je suis. Parce que je sais, j’existe. Je suis ma conscience, qui est mon âme et je regarde mon âme, mon soi et mon souffle avec vigilance témoignante.
Om Namah Shivaya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHITTA MANTRA MEDITATION